to June 6, 2008 (Register by February 15, 2008)
Sherbrooke, Québec, Canada
Jouvence Family Vacation Camp
in the Parc national du mont
Orford near Sherbrooke.
Note that 2008 will celebrate
the 400th anniversary of the foundation of Quebec city, the first
permanent French settlement in North America.
Nearest Airport is Trudeau International Airport, Montréal
Arrival: Sunday May 25
- Arrive at Trudeau International Airport Sunday May 25.
- We will arrange for a few buses to leave directly from the Airport to the School at 14:00, 17:00 and 20:00.
- The bus will also make a stop in Montreal.
- You will need to make a reservation by sending an e-mail with your flight schedule to Swarn Rai
Departure: Friday June 6
- We will rent a bus that will leave the School at 8h00 to arrive at Trudeau International at 10:00 after a stop in Montreal.
- There will be another bus at 12:00 after the final exam, to arrive at Trudeau International at 14:00 after a stop in Montreal.
If you travel by your own means
- If you want to travel using common transport:
- From the airport, take a taxi (~$35) or a bus (every 25 min. ~ $14) to Station Centrale” in Montreal. (allow about 45 min. if in traffic)
- Take the bus to Magog (return trip ~$53)
- Take a taxi to Jouvence (~$30) 131, chemin de Jouvence, Orford, QC.